Recently I’ve been thinking about the goals I have for the next year to come, but also for the future. While thinking about some of my goals I decided that I would make a start on my bucket list.
Many people have bucket lists or a list of things that they want to do before they reach a certain age. I personally don’t have a specific list or a time scale,instead my bucket list is some ideas of things that I would love to do throughout my life.
The list below is just a few of the things that I would love to see/do/experience the most.
- I think it would be cool to learn how to fly.
- I would love to go for a ride in a hot air balloon.
- I want to travel to all of the continents.
- Go abroad alone.
- Probably stereotypical and a bit cliche, but I think the idea of being kissed under the mistletoe would be cute and kind of romantic.
- Visit all of the castles in Wales because who doesn’t love a castle!
- Writing articles and books will be a requirement of my chosen career, but the idea of having my work published is an exciting thought.
- I think it would be an incredible experience to take and develop my own photographs.
- Scuba diving at the Great Barrier Reef, need I say more?!
- Go on an African safari.
There are so many amazing places to visit and things to experience across the world that even if I don’t cross everything off my list, if I have done a few of the things I wanted to I’ll be happy. I’m sure I’ll continue to add things to my list!
Leave a comment with what’s on your bucket list!